Well I wrote that while I was stuck in an airport waiting to come home from the hospital. It was just an exercise in being bored, on a delayed flight, and to keep you guys cognizant of the fact that I am way far from perfect, and you all think too high of me.

So especially the close where I said it's all about me� SOME PEOPLE TOOK LITERALLY, AND I ACTUALLY GOT TWO NEGATIVE PM'S ABOUT THINKING I WAS ONLY CONCERNED WITH MYSELF. I mean who could read that and not get that it was a spoof? I didn't really know what to say to those people� I will stay with science postings in the future. No one mistakes them for selfishness. This post is not a joke. I guess that I am so dry and science based so much of the time, and I only talk about serious things for the most part, that some people couldn't wrap their minds around the fact that I was kidding�.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.