Bart sent me a PM with the following comment about my post re the Biotene gum. I'm posting his comment to me because Bart says this Thread is blocked from comments other than us people in RED and I wasn't aware of that.

"But I wouldn't recommend paying the freight, when any gum with a non-sucrose sweetner, and especially with a Xylitol sweetner, such as Trident (I use their "Tropical Twist" flavor and get it in 3-pack plastic packaging.

The Trident (and I'm sure that most of the big brands offer a Xylitol variant) is MUCH cheaper than the biotene, and the gum itself seems to last much longer as well.

I learned about this from my dentist, who sells mints made of Xylitol for dry mouth."

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.