No doubt this is tough on the both of you but as everyone has said he MUST finish his radiation to have any chance of beating his agressive cancer and he must not put off continuing the Tx as the delays only give the cancer a chance to multipy. This is not a time to let him make his own decisions when they may compromise his life. You must be the nurse from hell as my wife did and drag him to the finish line. My wife saved my life more than once during this nightmare and I am convinced that I would not be alive today if I had been a single man going thru this Tx making my own decisions.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.