Rahel:
Welcome and great attitude. I had the same thing going on when first diagnosed. Started as ear ache. ENT gave me ear drops (Can laugh about it now). 3 months later after Dr. and dentist uncovered a lesion under my tongue an oral surgeon was doing biopsies and they were coming back negative! He never gave up (And I wasn't about to) and we finally figured it all out after a couple of biopsies. Glad to hear you didn't give up or give in! Good luck with finding foods and liquids that you enjoy. I always enjoyed eggs so that was one of my staples. I did a lot of runny oatmeal and soupy mashed potatoes. You'll find your grove, especially with the attitude you're carrying. GREAT JOB!!!
Once again, Welcome and Best Wishes for speedy recovery,
Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****