Hi Chelsey Honey, I have a 21 yr. old daughter, so I feel very "motherly" toward you. I am so sorry for you to be burdend with this @ such a young age. It will cause you to have to deal w/such grown up issues. You Can Do It. Take 1 day @ a time. You (in no time flat) will be feeling better, healing & getting your old life back. During around the 5th week of radiation, I wrote my dr. a note, saying " can't do this anymore" She ever so sweetly reminded me of her warning, that treatments are not easy. I pressed on. I am fine. Not the same, but here to talk about it! And so will you! You will look back on these days that call for courage, and take pride in your accomplishment! All my best to you sweetie. I have not stopped thinking about you since I first read your introduction. My every thought of you, is also a prayer for you. Press On.

BOT T3N2M0 No surgery, 38radiation treatments,4 chemo rounds, peg removed 11/08, still have a port. Treatments ended 6/20/08. So far, so Good ! "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much !"

*** Admin update --- Dianne has passed away on August 25, 2015 ***