You all are unbelievable. I want to write something profound, that will truly express my feelings about what you are all doing, but to be honest I'm a little too emotional now to do it. You have all, in the last week, made the last ten years of my life more meaningful to me than you can imagine. What those of you who are here regularly to help others make possible is far beyond my personal efforts, and have taken this vehicle farther than my wildest dreams of what OCF could be. It also reinforces in me that there is so much more to do. With all of you behind the effort, there is nothing beyond our reach.

Just to give you some idea of the organization that is ahead of us, (they are certainly not by leaps and bounds considering this next statement)

2007 marks the 25th anniversary of the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, a year in which they passed the $22 million mark in funds raised to fight the war against children�s cancer. They probably spend more on office supplies than we take in all year.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.