Watt, I've been there bro and trust me man it's tough. It's ok to cry and let it out man. I was this big burly guy, ex grappler, boxer, mixed martial arts and there I was crying because I didn't want to continue my last chemo or 8 rads treatment. I ran a couple of hotels and consulted on a few more and I had to stop work and haven't been back since due to continuing treatment and surgery.

I had bills to pay and stressed out about making all of my payments...in the end finances worked themselves out and the things I was worried about didn't really matter. What mattered most to me was my next breath, my next moment with my wife and kids. Life was more then just my things, my lifestyle etc...just being able to live it was what was important.

You are a strong man, you've lasted longer then I did workin and you can do this if I did. Focus on the next moment and let the rest of it work itself out.

my email address is [email protected], you can find me on facebook with that if you ever need to chat it up or need an encouraging word or just need a sounding board.

Keep fighting this evil bro, keep your chin up and keep swinging.

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.