You all are hilarious!!
Amy & JoAnne, I'd be glad to bring a smoker, grill, and fryer down and we can fix everybody up!! My oldest daughter and her boyfriend bought me a new upright cabinet smoker for my Birthday back in September and feeling so bad at that time it's still boxed up. Now I'm itching to put it together and get "busy" with it!! (been looking at it thinking, something's going in that thing for Christmas. It's going to be in the 50's the rest of this week so assembly is going to be my project. But I think it would work on your deck preparing a feast for all of these rascals! (Of course the tubing and fishing sounds wonderful as well)

It's really cool to hear you all speak of getting out and getting on with life!! I went with Janet tonight to a high school symphony concert that my younger daughter was playing in. The first activity of hers that I've went to in quite a while. It was really a nice concert and there was a gentleman there wearing a shirt with a quote on it that really made me reflect on what we've all endured. The quote was from Ghandi,

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever."

I am sure everyone here can relate! So truly enjoy your family and friends and "get out there and live!!"

Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****