Well, what a positive visit with my RO today. He felt very "encouraged" with what he sees and feels thus far. He is also happy that my weight loss has stopped (exactly where I was 3 weeks ago) and very pleased that I'm pushing through the pain to try and experiment with different things to eat. (so far it's a few eggs and soups, but it's a start!! last visit drinking water was still a struggle and he said he wanted to see me immediately if I lost another pound.) He wants me to focus on some exercise such as more walking to build up my stamina. He scheduled me to see my ENT in three weeks for another viewpoint at this time.
I have some new hope this evening!!

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****