Thanks for the tips Amy & JoAnne.

The Juicy Jell-O sounds excellent and since eggs are working I'll have to try them scrambled with some broth. A seafood buffet (along with the road trip to Virginia) sounds like a plan. I love seafood and our oldest son is in Virginia Beach, VA, so that entire suggestion works great. (He's in the Navy and stationed in Norfolk)
Great reason to see the Grandkids as soon as the doctor visits slow down! (hopefully the first of the year!) We would have to do it around the two younger children being out of school though, or else con their older sister, who just moved back to the area, (after her stint in the Marines-talk about ultimate sibling rivalry!!! LOL) into staying with them for a few days.

The more I hear about the benefits of a speech therapist the more positive I'm feeling about considering it. And JoAnne, like Jack, I'm probably more conscious about my speech than anyone else is, so it would probably help me mentally as well.

Thanks All. Best Regards,

Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****