Thanks JoAnne for the insight. I'll have to ask my son about the buffet next time we talk. He loves seafood as well so I'm sure he has probably heard of it or eaten there. He's been on two different subs ported there on two seperate occasions. We've visited a few restaurants/buffets when down there, but I don't recall visiting one like you are describing. Both my son & I love to cook (a curse for me right now!!) so we grill/cook at their home a lot when we visit, otherwise we would have probably uncovered it. We will search it out next trip. (which hopefully will be soon)

Jack is so right concerning taking the workings inside the mouth for granted. (Oh, the small stuff we overlook!) I appreciate the insight and am going to talk to my ENT about therapy this coming visit in a couple of weeks.

Ann-Marie, I'll have to give the crab salad a shot very soon. I think I'll wait a while on the Potato Soup though. The reason being a few weeks ago I gave some cream of Chicken soup a shot. The milk in it really burnt and stung! Well, I got brave last night and since things change daily I decided to give some cream of potato soup a shot. I did get about a cup of it down before the burn got to be too much!! It's weird how things react differently. I can handle small amounts of cereal (in milk) but not things like the cream soups. Speaking of seafood I actually just had some cheesy tuna helper!!! Woohoo!! Most folks would not really view that as seafood but I'll take it.. LOL

Thank you all,

Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****