Hey JoAnne;
We talked to our son a while ago and he had it out before I finished the question! It was Captain Georges that we ate at our very first visit down there. I remember the food much better than the ambiance but you and Jack are right, the food was very good. It will be worth another visit on our next trip down there. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Mark, the comment about your daily ensure intake is something I'm beginning to relate to. It just seems like a true challenge to get enough by oral intake alone. Sounds like that can continue to be an issue. Thank you for the reply and insight.

Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****