Giving this thread a bump as we have a few newbies around who might not have seen the list, but I'm also adding to it.

- Bake a potato low and slow (150c for around 90 minutes). This will make the skin crispy but the flesh oh so soft and, as you've baked it, it'll have more flavour than mashed or whipped potatoes. Scoop flesh out and pop into a warmed bowl. Add enough butter and mash it to a smooth consistency. Add chopped chives, who natural yoghurt and some grated cheese (or soft cheese) of your choice. Depending on where you are in your treatment depends on how much butter and yoghurt you add for the desired consistency.

- Mashed cheesey beans. Heat up your favourite brand of baked beans. Add some butter to them while they heat up. When the butter has melted add grated cheese of your choice. Mash the beans to the desired consistency for you. Add more butter or sour cream if you need to slacken off the mixture.

- Macaroni cheese. Put uncooked macaroni in a bag. Bash with a rolling pin to get little bits. Cook broken pasta as per box/packet instructions. Make your cheese sauce as you would normally (I make a white sauce using flour, butter and milk, then add 5 different cheeses to the sauce) Mix a little bit of pasta water into your sauce. Drain pasta and add to the sauce.

- Broccoli & Cauliflower cheese. Cut both into little florets. Cook until nice a soft. Drain and put into a bowl. Use a knife and cut into little bits. Add warmed cheese sauce.

- Tuna Pasta. Cook broken pasta as you would for broken macaroni. Mix tuna with a mix of mayonnaise and sour cream (or natural unsweetened yoghurt) until quite sloppy. Add drained cooked pasta to the tuna mix. You can also sautee some finely chopped onions and peppers in a bit of oil or butter and add them to the tuna mix for additional flavour.

- Overnight oats. Put 1 1/2 tablespoon steel cut oats into a bowl. Finely chop 3 semi dried apple rings (they're really soft) and add to the oats. Finely grate 1 eating apple of your choice onto the oats. Add 1 tsp honey and enough milk to cover the oats to make them really sloppy. (You can add cinnamon but I'm not using it as it affects my ulcers). Put a lid on and pop into the fridge. In the morning the oats and apple will have absorbed the milk. Add more to slacken the mix. Add yoghurt of your choice, or cream for indulgience. You can experiment with dried fruits, honey/maplesyrup/sugars, different fruits, different milks, nuts (flaked, nibs etc) whatever it is that makes you happy for a different breakfast. Maybe do a savoury overnight oats (no idea how or what, I might have to look up recipes)

If anyone has warm, savoury recipes that don't include cheese, tomatoes and are not soup, please would you share as I'm running out of inspiration and am now going to have some ensure for my dinner as I failed to go to the shops for food.

F 39 x-smoker no alcohol
05/20/19 T4aN1/N2bM0 SCC a whopper of a tumour at 8cm long & 4cm wide
Pembro pre & post surgery
RIG
Glossectomy ND RFFR 08/13/19
RT x33
2x cispltin
So far, no evidence of disease
Now an author of a recipe book for mouth cancer patients