I am a first time reader, member and poster. 2012 was a rough year with my diagnosis, 5 - surgeries and 33 Radiation treatments. As of today they say I am cancer free however, I have lasting effects I am still trying to deal with. My jaw is at a 13 gauge per my Therabite gauges as well as my physical therapist. I am trying to get my feeding tube removed but right now I am dependant upon it. I am aggrevated at this point because I can't eat anything with acid in it or anything to pasty. I am looking for ideas because my tube is coming out Friday. I keep getting infections around it and the stitch broke free from my stomach which held the tube in place.

I am looking for advise at this point. I don't have the money to buy cookbooks at this time due to outstanding medical expensesand my loss of income.

Ima Pierce
Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma T4A N2B MO Stage IV-A
Lost right palate of my mouth. An opterator closes the gap between my mouth and Nasal Cavity. I have sinus infections/swelling on my right facial area. I can not open mouth enough to get a spoon in. All lymph nodes in my neck/chin are gone.