Hi there in Ohio

I did once wear a uniform for a living and pretty much that's how I am viewing this, get the kit sorted and then go for it. Have hospital transport over here so get picked up and dropped off. Have blender at the ready so if really bad I can still try and sip stuff.

My staging is similar to yours, except a T1 primary, was still contained in tonsil but had grown a bit so got a T2.

Been having a bit of a paranoid week and thinking too much, have pea sized bump upper neck and jaw area, prob a saliva gland or maybe bit of tissue scaring as the neck dissection is major piece of work or my dental surgeon might have been a bit rough, loads bruising from lower left side wisdom, other three must have been easier.

It is a bit like fear before being deployed!|Going through keyed up and ready to bored to just wanting to get into action...inactivity and waiting is corrosive. Shall content myself cooking up a storm, blending and freezing emergency rations. Lots soups, sauces etc...trying to think of stuff I can generate some texture in to make it interesting when taste buds take a whack.

All the best,

John

Life long none smoker, social drinker. Age 46
25 July positive node. Primary in left tonsil.
Neck Disection 27 Aug 20+ nodes removed, bilateral tonsillectomy.
Tonsil primary, other mouth, throat, tongue biopsies showed clear. Node breached but no evidence of spread in surrounding tissues or any other nodes.
T2N2aM0
Wisdom Teeth (all 4) removed mid Sep and Peg fitted first week Oct.
Started six weeks, 30 rads, six chemos total, chemo on Mondays and rads Mon to Fri on Oct 14th.