hello John, You and I have about the same cancer, same primary same side. but mine was caught late in the game and got tagged stage IV. like mentioned above we all respond to treatment differently. With my stage they started with just Radiation and Erbitux in place of citplatsin as I am HIV+ and my blood could not take the standard treatment. You have found the best place for support and experience. Not from me but I see you have made contact with ChristineB. she has a lot of info that I have found to be invaluable. So welcome. and post often for best results. Shawn U

. Radio/Erbitex:(35/6.) .6/13 RSSC with met.to left neck.9/11/13 MND with left tonsil removal.9/18/13 margins failed, .Dx Terminal. 10/22/13 Dx.StageIII Lymphedema. Carboplatin/Taxol, cancer progression,WECF
3/14/2014 given 2 weeks, 3 maybe. All the veins in my head are slowly leakinging due to Ehlers Danlos syndrome. lucky thing is that my spinal fluid leaking out my nose is slowing the build up of pressure in my huge, huge head. you would not believe.