Hi Ambra
Sounds a very similar story. My node had got to around 34mm so quite big with a breach of the capsule but when everything was out I got told no malignant spread and next step is to kill of any cells that are left so technically
I am clear but of course some cells will be lurking around. The tonsil tumour has progressed 2mm tail developing but no sign of spread outside capsule so rest of mouth is clear.

Wisdom teeth wasn't much fun, in fact knocked me harder than the combined modified neck dissection and tonsillectomy (both of them). It was three weeks after the neck dissection so maybe I hadn't quite got over that.

Tip, get a baby toothbrush as small lone is easy to clean with and not disturb the sockets that are healing.

I have friends in Fl, just found out one of them has throat and colon cancer.. radio working on his colon at the moment. Another friend over here in UK just had her two year old diagnosed with bone cancer.

Once we open up it is shocking how many people have either suffered from cancer or have a family member who has. In a way it is encouraging as so many see it through to good outcomes and it isn't the death sentence the disease once was.

I am doing the paranoid about any lump or bump at the moment and probably made myself sore poking around my jaw. Desperate to get the rads on as it feels like progress rather than waiting. Oct 14th is the start so will keep you posted.

All the best,

John

Life long none smoker, social drinker. Age 46
25 July positive node. Primary in left tonsil.
Neck Disection 27 Aug 20+ nodes removed, bilateral tonsillectomy.
Tonsil primary, other mouth, throat, tongue biopsies showed clear. Node breached but no evidence of spread in surrounding tissues or any other nodes.
T2N2aM0
Wisdom Teeth (all 4) removed mid Sep and Peg fitted first week Oct.
Started six weeks, 30 rads, six chemos total, chemo on Mondays and rads Mon to Fri on Oct 14th.