Let me just add a quick consideration from this experience: as far as I have read here and in other places, young people's disease seems to be more and more related to HPV. Thats a rather unconsidered emergency here. I have noticed that the US have a far more effective information system at all levels on this virus, which I am unfortunately familiar with, despite dermatologists and DRs never alerted me of the potential risks of this factor.
When I was biopsied, I mentioned past daily contacts with the virus to the ENT and he just said that was not relevant at that stage, and they would just run the tests should istlogies show any malignant alteration (which they did not: in fact, the cancer cell search for the 2 tiny portions of punch-biopsy was negative, even though it showed a relevant inflammation which was not explained to me).

Facing reality, I am crossing my fingers that another option comes out of the blue for me, which is not cancer.
This said, while my body truly hopes to be in the wrong place, I have realized that is the right one for my soul, especially in this moment of uncertainty, when misunderstanding, anger and waiting crowd into my mind.

Well, let me just thank you again for your support, time and patience so far, and rest assured I will be posting updates.
Should I be of any help with promoting info about EU/Italian-based centers or anything else from this side of the globe, do feel free to let me know, post or PM me and I will be glad to assist by all means.
Thanks again for securing a place to share questions and experiences. I know I am a guest and a sort of free-rider here and I hope to be of any help to those who might need this.

Again, all the best and many blessing to you all.

"The middle of the night is the beginning of a new day"
L. Da Vinci