Hi Christine, thanks again for your time & patience and for sharing your personal experience in such a clear, simple and accessible way. Of course it feels like you are the strong shoulder where many friends go to for some help and support, it does really look like you are more on the supporter side, rather than on the need-help side! Thanks again for being so proactive.
Re. the eating side of the thing, whatever 'thing' is affecting my body or hopefully not, I realize I raised a hot topic and maybe was not very tactful in not reading through your stories enough before doing so: unfortunately, it's not until you are into trouble that you truly understand the weight of words like eating, biting and similar. That's what this forum is also here for, reminding us the limits of ourselves and even the positive sides when we tend to forget, right? I totally understand that my personal concern and disappointment for saying bye bye to appetite might sound silly, if not even mean to you guys, which is why I will make sure not to mention this again, or at least post the topic on the 'feeling' side, or read the others tricks, rather than sharing this on the sympthoms side. That's sth in between the 2 and maybe it deserves to be treated like a feeling, and faced more positively like a non-symptom as you suggest: I'll train myself again and again (which I also did in the past months especially whan I realized I was -10% in 1 month). Just thought that being very straight away might help: I learned this from other experiences and it took me quite a long time to raise my points, still looks like I have more to learn indeed on the tact side; for sure I also miss experience to address the issue in a more delicate way. Thanks for your suggestions though despite the whole thing sounded obnoxious to you.

In any cases, PET-TC wise, I meant false negatives, my mistake.
Soon my MRI will be available and hopefully enough I'll be able to join the supporter side once again and to find peace as you pointed out.
Regarding the meaningfulness of your life, I just do not want to spend any simple pathetic word on illness (which I also suffered from when I was 16 y.o. and underwent an important surgery to my leg, which limitated me a lot), then mine was a general wish that I feel like renovating to all of the readers. As I just know how a disease can affect the daily routine and the way we perceive life and its pleasures, be they little or big ones, I'll say this again and again, may we all find the way to enjoy life whatever the limitations, grief and pain are.

I've tried many soft drugs for the appetite side, unfortunately with no effect (maybe too soft), so I'll look for sure for the MJ posts. I am not native American as you'll understand from my English and happen to be in EU right now, where at least for my own experience/case, DRs have quite an issue considering the option.

Thanks again for sharing your vision and your experience, Chrisine I do wish you all the best again, please stay true to your love for life and to the respectfulness of your thoghts and, I just can imagine, acts.

"The middle of the night is the beginning of a new day"
L. Da Vinci