Thanks for checking in Gary, and for taking the time to clear so many aspects. I trust your opinion as an experienced and engaged person.
I feel so relieved that false positives on a PET-CT scan are unknown (of course I was caught in the positive/negative confusion: it's the same here too, but I took a little to familiarize...).

Got histology: unreadable, no big words apparently, no conclusion (we usually see cell description + diagnostic conclusion). A patologist said this could range 'from tonsillitis to sth bigger', according to picture/symptoms.
(Moderate, continued bleeding from inside tonsil that won't go away since months, ear/neck pain, odd feeling in my throat. White thickness and red aching spot of tongue added up. Severe fatigue, no appetite nor weight gain despite 'double' meals, more fats+proteins).

I am so tired to report all this again and again! You all know how scared I am to be properly listened to take control of the situation and hope to get better.
Unfortunately, my dear ones keep on minimizing (despite evidence), so none supports the 'we need to clear this up at all costs now' cause.
I was in touch with a law firm who followed an ENT case of mis-diagnosis too.

Wish me luck for the meeting, and you all take good care of yourselves.

"The middle of the night is the beginning of a new day"
L. Da Vinci