Hi Christine, thanks for checking in again, I was so upset when I came back yesterday from the medical center that I even missed your post! Sorry for this.

I am glad to know you had such a trip in Italy, and wow, you visited the main spots, even places an Italian person might not see for an entire life. My favourite tourist city is Venice, I love the funny way they live with all this water, you see unexpected solutions and people there are soooo elegant!

I've been in the States, but only NYC, twice for pleasures and once for my work, and I also hold very good memories, especially the vibe and Central Park, but I confess that what fascinates me most of the US is the fact that you have so many different places within the same country, that you can travel from a timezone to another, through different climates, and people live in so many different ways.
I was just guessing yesterday with a friend if Americans also have all the silly yet sometimes funny stereotypes we do on being habitant of a certain area. I am sure you do.

I am from Milan, and we are said to be hard workers, yet quite distant people. This has some true indeed. Our city is not as spectacular as Rome, not even comparable I'd say, as it's more about little hidden secrets, small secreted streets and little spots to be found by chance, but as a citizen it's quite liveable, as there seems to be room for everybody, good schools and good restaurants. And there used to be a lot of work as well.

And I am 29 y.o., but if you ever happened to see me, you'd rather guess 18. People still asked me for my age at the disco the last times I went, and many dount my real age also at work. For a girl, well a woman that's not too bad sometimes. This must be because I am petite and have good genes - at the beginning my grandma was even thought to be the mother of her grandsons and daughters too!

You might have read about my MRI. So many wrong tracks, and the whole thing for nothing. I am so disappointed and feel so in the lap of the gods. I just guess this all reads crazy.

Thanks so much for your sincere whishes, I do appreciate and keep them in mind until I check again if the images are to be considered valid for their purpose. You always keep an eye on the positive side!

Sending all the best to the community, and well, I hope this Sunday is a source of energy and relax for those who fight their big and little battles every day and for those who take care of their less lucky dear ones.

"The middle of the night is the beginning of a new day"
L. Da Vinci