Hello everybody. I had my visit (almost a fight, I'd say). Drs told no big C. Wow! Christine, you'll be happy to hear this.
They wanted to dismiss me without any words, then they had a 2nd meeting upon my request, as I pointed out the neverending symptoms and MRI finds, so then they call me in again and say, well, either it's cancer, and it's not, or... Guess what... Lymphoma! So pls refer to another unit. They might want to take out your hyperplastic/hypertrofic tonsil and see more into details, as it happens more often than not that such a disease is not found by a simple biopsy. Thank you, and good luck.
Here we are friends, some more light, and although it still su**s, I shall now say with my great discomfort for the forum's good company and support you all gave me sofar, I am definitely in the wrong place.
Shall I wish you luck, and go?
I'll for sure keep on reading you, keeping in my prayers and supporting you from distant Italy.
Thank you very much, and a special thank to the great Christine, a huge fighter but above all a great virtual caregiver and beautiful soul.
You all take care and may your big and smaller dreams come true.
Lulu

"The middle of the night is the beginning of a new day"
L. Da Vinci