[quote]De gustibus, non disputandum est.[/quote] One of my favorite Latin sayings from the Seminary days: LIterally: concerning tastes, there cab be no argument, but meaning that matters of taste are solely preferences and you can't have a valid argument about which taste is better, only an opinion not based on reason or facts. During my first round of radiation back in 07, I forced down Ensure Plus Vanilla. I could not stand the so called chocolate flavors as the taste was so different from good chocolate (sort of like instant coffee compared to ground beans put through a french press). Even the super cheap Palmer chocolate candy that floods the bargin bins at holidays tasted better. My wife really had to shop around as apparently all the shoppers in our area agreed. She had to hit 5 different chain stores as they all had only a few vanilla left on the shelves but lots of chocolate sitting around. When I got better I asked some of the managers about it and they said that the vanilla sold out almost as soon as it came it, but their marketing offices had committed in advance to buying equal amounts of chocolate and strawberry so they just stockpiled those in the back or put them up for huge discounts.

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13