Unless I am mistaken, all Ensure products with expiration dates beginning 1 March 2010 now have the prebiotics in them. This has caused a real problem for me as within a few days the old diarrhea retuned from nowhere. It was not until the other day when I went to their site looking for their new product that I found out about the new addition and what it is supposed to do. I found a case with a Feb 2010 expiration date and upon switching over to it the problem stopped. I am in touch with them to see what might be done to alleviate my problem. I sure would hate to have to change over to a different product now.

I guess I might be able to qualify as an expert on Ensure. Since I began using it back in 2005 I have consumed right close to 15,000 cans of it, ten a day. Most likely some 99.9 percent of that consumed has been the Creamy Milk Chocolate. They now have a brand new flavor, Dark Chocolate which I am looking forward to tasting.

No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. - Francois Mauriac

Thank you for leaving your mark.