Hey Tom,

Again, sorry that you are here.
I finally settled on Bioteen Oral Balance LIQUID. While it's thiner than the jell version, it's still a little thick.
Since I discovered it well after my pallet began to return, I can't swear what its going to taste like, but to me it tastes like bubble gum, unlike the Gel version.
Known for forcing "normal people" to taste it, I am told that it tastes like rancid bubble gum. It has done wonders for my teeth.
Finding that night time drying a problem, I started to sleep with a steamer running. Care must be taken to keep the tank free of bacteria, even though they work better with older water (electrolights) minerals build up. this practice hasn't been good for the house itself and it was some time before my wife accepted having it in the room.
There are other, perhaps better devices available I hear, as always, consult with to your doctor about this one.

Good luck!

UncleVern

ENT conjectures before, no PET approved by HMO. Metastasis 11/06. CT 2/07: mass RT sub-mandibular gland. 7 CM mass/tonsil, base of tongue removed, biopsies 2/07 and 3/07. Vein lost, RT face numb. PET scan: spot in chest, un-investigated. Oral surgery 4/07. 3X Cisplatin and 32X IMRT from 4/07-5/07.