Well something I hope will be done cause my incision is really tight especially when I go out in the cold all the muscles around the surgery area just contract. My doctor said to wait until next appointment and we will look into it ...not sure that pt is covered...I am hoping even if I have to go to the hospital..My right side hurts more than left around the trach site and under the incision is well one huge knot...I know it has only been less than 2 months but people are working after a neck dissection in a shorter time period than I am still working at getting the swelling down...I know every one is different but I am getting impatient...Still have a smile though and really do understand the reality...just like to blow off a little steam...I am so grateful that so far no radiation or further surgery has been needed...I have a fairly good range of motion...but still a lot of swelling...and dam it couldn't avoid for sure the cold going around the house despite my excessive wiping and washing of hands and spraying air I am still sick :((

I am very impressed with the way massage helps well with any injury...so if it isn't covered I will have to learn real fast

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY