Thank you nobody has mentioned massaging and I think I remember reading it a few times but didn't know what it is all about.. It just feels like my skin is stretched to the max. I have put a call into the nurse practictioner...I don't have an appointment today but I have the house nurse coming in and like I said have called the cancer center and left a message...It did feel better after I got my husband to rub the back of my neck and shoulders...I thought infection cause of the fevers and the colds going around the house. My tongue feels thicker am talking worse I don't know am waiting for nurse to call back
I wouldn't call it an emergency I am still breathing but don't want it to get worse...to see my doctor over an hour and a half away....
Dianne

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY