hi
Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship and through all of this when it is over and all is said and done maybe you can discuss something pleasant during what you seem to think is torture. My friend always talks to me about going on a trip after this is over. Maybe a second honeymoon is in order. To dream together may shed a little light. You are doing such a great job and it is not easy taking care of us. I would love for my husband to say home and take care of me. Maybe inbetween your tasks do remember to take time for yourself hopefully can find time even to read, bath or just sit and listen to favorite music and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. I hope you can get some sleep...

I remember when my friend took care of her mother who died fighting cancer and how tired she was and you are not alone. Do you have anyone who can take care of hubby for an afternoon or evening that you can just relax go sit in a park...don't feel guilty about doing that cause when you relax and do something for yourself you will be better to take care of hubby. Do take time for yourself it will help...

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY