hello you wonderful lot.

thanks so much for all your messages,and to answer your questions.

No paul doesnt know the exact date of the hearing.

Yes i have to go down to London on September 1st,and give my evidence on September 2nd.Lynne was going to come with me but she cant get the time off so i will be on my own (as usual).Robs cousin david is going to meet me in London and will come to the hearing with me.Evidence from independant experts is being heard over two days and the findings determined on Wednesday 3rd September,so i will not have to wait too long.

How am i holding up ? the truth is Sue marie,i dont know how i am holding up i feel as if i have let Rob down by not looking after Paul better maybe i should have bundled him in the car and brought him home with me last month.I just don't know.all i know is that if Rob were still here this would all be so different.

Still my Granny used to say "if ifs and ands were pots and pans ther'd be no need for tinkers"

Any way i dont have time for self indulgence with my lovely grandaughters and looking out for my wonderful fellow carers lol.

There is always someone worse off even though at times it doesn't feel like it.

love liz

Liz in the UK

Husband Robin aged 44 years Dx 8th Dec 2006 poorly differentiated SCC tongue with met to neck T1N2cM0 Surgery and Radiation.Finished TX April 2007
Recurrence June/07 died July 29th/07.

Never take your eye off the ball, it may just smack you in the mouth.