No amount is paltry. It is only when we all come together as a community that this works. I thank those of you who routinely send a few dollars to OCF. None of this happens for free, and lots of small donations all add up to paying the bills each month. Re the new bag... it is just a simple canvas bag. You might be able to find one like it for 10 or fifteen dollars out there. But the purchase of this one for a few dollars more will keep this message board open. I recently looked at the financials for SPOHNC who to my knowledge has not done a fraction of what OCF accomplishes each year. They take in 7 figures plus a year in donations, and have a running balance of over a half a million in their account. This is all public record. The difference is they work hard at raising money. To many organizations this is a major part of how they spend their time. Perhaps OCF should spend less time doing the mission, and more working to get people to make donations. For myself I freely admit that it is something that I do poorly, and given a choice of spending my time working on the mission or raising money, the latter always comes in second. I just assume that if people come here, get something of value they will leave something in the kitty on the way out. Those of you that have, have my sincere appreciation.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.