Just kicking this to the top.

And one suggestion. If you want to give more than $10, how about splitting it between 2 or more people? For example, I did the same thing David did. Gave once in my name, then set up a user name and password for my husband and gave $10 in his name.

I plan to do the same thing for my son. He doesn't have a credit card or PayPal account, so I will use my third email address to set him up for a $10 donation and will use one of my credit cards. That makes 3 separate donations. Remember, it is not the size of the donation. It is the total number of different people who donate that counts.

I plan to do the same thing for my mom. She'll give me the cash and I will set her up with a separate user name and use my card to pay. I'll have to open another yahoo email account first, though. As David said, I think the email address is how they determine it is a different person.

C'mon everyone, jump on the bandwagon this weekend. Let's get those numbers up!!!

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.