Ginny,

I am sorry and I apologize again. When I first read about this and saw that there were only 11 days left, I jumped the gun and rushed here to post it on the forum without reading all the instructions.
I actually fully expected that someone else here would already have started an effort, and I wanted to bring everyone's attention to the fact that if they hadn't donated yet, they only had 11 days left to do so.

Anyway, no, your donation through the first link doesn't count toward the $50,000. It does, however, go to OCF and I thought that it counted toward the lesser prizes of $1,000, but I'm not sure about that now.

Again, I am so, so sorry that I messed this up. I thought that I had corrected it in time that only a few people had donated through the wrong link. I sincerely hope that not too many did.

Rosie

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.