Bit of a busy week!
Monday, made it to town to pick up some things needed for holiday and change sterling to Euros

Tuesday--Optician's in the morning, then back in time for a visit from Denise, McMillan nurse--more discussion on pain--he's titrated the 30mg slow release morphine, twice a day, to 40mg, twice ans said to take the Sevredol (10mg) every 4 hours for breakthrough pain. I've also to add in 3, 400mg Ibuprofen as some of the pain may be irritation/muscle-related (Oh boy, do I get irritated!)

She also asked if I liked a drink--said a glass of wine on the plane with a Sevredol should make for a more comfortable journey--LOL!
Yesterday was what we now call 'The Drug Run'--picking up prescription and getting it filled
(LIz, you have no idea how useful your advice about a pre-payment certificate has been). Doctor also gave me letter saying why I will be carrying controlled drugs aboard an aircraft!
(Although the plum sticking outside the side of my neck might just be a good visual clue!)

Today it was trip to Accounts at the hospital to pay

Brenda in UK--Diagnosis 30/5/07--undifferentiated carcinoma in right jawbone and muscles. Stage 4
6/7/07--new diagnosis primary is in lung. Finished 4cycles of palliative carboplatin/gemcitabine
therapy September 07
Now dying to live!