You people are so great, it puts tears in my eyes. Especially Cookeys' . The nurse in Rads asked if she could look in my mouth. I opened it and she amost fainted. She called the other nurse to have a look too. This one just winced as if in pain and aked me how in the world I can eat anything. I told her it pained , but I can get some things down if the are almost liquid,, The DR wanted to give me 200 percs but I declined and took a prescription for 100. I stopped at Sam's club coming home and bought a case of Campbells Tomato soup , a case of chicken broth and 2 large boxes of the original club crackers. I already had a can of Daves carnation , a can of checken broth and 1/2 pack of the crackers. Thanks for getting on my back all of you great friends. I knew my mouth hurt but didn't know it was that nasty. ((((hugs for all)))

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here