I must have had that email go into my spam filter or something. If you need literature to take to MDACC, send me a PM with you mailing address and I will get stuff to you on Monday.

As to your other question, I cannot believe that a person at MDACC went through a tumor board of all these different kinds of doctors, and came out with a surgical only recommendation unless their lesion was a carcinoma in situ or a VERY early stage one disease. When I state this opinion about surgical only solutions I am generally referring to ENT's that do surgery in the US, that do not routinely work with a multidisciplinary team, and there are plenty of those. That group I specifically want to have their patients go through a tumor board that include radiation and chemo guys, not to mention dental oncology people as well.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.