God love you all! I did much better today! It was a busy day, and driving 1 1/2 hours in driving rain was no fun - - I was glad it was only off-and-on rain for the drive home.
Tom had a hearing test to start the afternoon, then lab work, and then radiation. The doctor informed us that they found another tumor on the left side - - set me back, but, as he says, they'll get it as well. He and the chemo doctor are pow-wowing on whether to do the third round of chemo next week....
Very strangely, if I understood correctly, I felt the doctor was saying if the DON'T do the chemo concurrently with the radiation, Tom won't need the PEG. I'm standing firm, however, that he has one. I know that his weight, as much as any pain he'll endure, will keep me in a high state of anxiety. He was up to 144 today - that up 6 pounds since Saturday smile

HAS ANYONE USED ANY OF THE LINDI SKIN PRODUCTS?

Nicki, wife of Thomas
dx July 2004, SCC, Stage 4 Tonsil. Tx begun 8/4/04. Cisplatin/Xeloda x 4; IMRT 7 wks, 8/7 - 10/25/04 Modified Radical Dissection (right), Selective Dissection (Left) 12/10/04.