Dear Nicki,

On a follow up to my last posting I wanted to share with you my experience with this forum. Tom and I are almost 1 year apart in dx. I was lucky to find this website prior to my treatment and was stunned to know I wasn't alone.
Some of the older posters like Gary, Mark, Mandi,
Karenng, Rosie, JetageHobo (Bob), Dee & Packer, Helen, Judy, Dianh, Christine, and so many others were there to answer any question I had. They gave me advice on what to expect as well as love and support. It meant the world to me and still does. You can't find better information on Oral Cancer than you can on this site.

We are talking people from all over the world.
This forum has had a huge impact on not only it's over 1500 members but I know Brian receives
millions of hits here monthly.
I was vere tentative at first not knowing anyone, not knowing what to ask but as time went on I felt like part of a huge international family.
Soon I was the one that could offer advice and my experiences with different treatments. I was able to help someone else. Offer comfort and Prayer. That I hope will happen to you also.

I have a new life and at times it ain't so hot but I will always have a home here.

Who better to ask than someone who has traveled the path ahead of you? I've rambled on enough for a hayseed from Wisconsin, Everyone who knows me as you can tell I'm feeling better regardless
of my dx. I am Here!!!

Love Ya All, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006