mandi, you sound exactly like me last year, I took offense at so much that was said to me. i quit the Board on more than one occasion. i thought everything I said was taken wrong. Frank`s problems have been overwhelming and to this day I will stay away from the Board if too much whining about minor issues is going on........your reaction to all this is perfectly normal.......we deal with overwhelming anger, that i think we use as protection against terrible hurt that we are feeling. In the past 2 years I`ve even told one of our doc, my favorite one, to go **** himself, because he didn`t understand, fortunately he forgave me....for a long time I personally picked fights with people, I`ve personally alienated Franks family. And i still like to torment people, that`s not nice, but makes me feel better. We`re all scared and cope in different ways, I understand your confusion and what some perseive as easily hurt feelings...........I have been there and still visit at times. I`m still a timebomb waiting to explode, on very short notice. The personal pain we all deal with, is just that personal, but we do understand and want you to hang with us !!!! Dee