Helen,
Well said! I agree 100% smile smile

GRE1,
I had my touchy day when I started this whole debacle a few days ago. Perhaps you are having one today, Glenn? I can see why you interpreted her words as you did, but I don't think Minnie meant it that way. I misinterpreted her earlier post which was what got this whole thing started. shocked

Minnie,
I'm pretty sure I understand what you meant. And thank you for "extending the olive branch". Glenn is right on one count. We need to end this, but not because of what you said. It just doesn't pay to flog a dead horse and that seems to be all we are doing now. frown

Sherry & Ken,
I am so, so, so sorry about this mess. I do hope you have been able to glean enough facts to be able to help you decide. It does sound like you are starting out right by going day-to-day and monitoring the situation closely. By the way, today was Ken's first treatment, wasn't it? How did it go? Perhaps instead of answering here, you might want to start a new thread!?! wink

Brian,
Perhaps you should have locked the thread. We just can't seem to get this right!
Perhaps it is time to do as Eileen and Glenn suggested and put this thread to bed! We can all just agree to disagree! laugh

Now I will be waiting for the other shoe to drop and someone to jump down my throat, laugh eek
Rosie

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.