Dani - I was *extremely* lucky, and have been able to eat through the whole process. Well, eating means drinking ensures all day. The rest of my fluids come from virgin jello shots - it burns a lot less and is keeping me hydrated.

My little sister-in-law, Leslie, is moving out to CA (for good, but the parents don't know yet - SHHH). I'll definitely be out there sometime!!

Congrats to your mom! But she better watch out, I'm right on her recovery heels. I'm all about getting this show on the road, folks.

Peggy - I can't believe it. That was me!!! But I don't know about the beautiful part! The laptop guy is Jim, my husband! Now I regret not looking around more. I'm sure if I saw a picture of you two, I'd say "oh yeah!!"

That fishtank drove me nuts!! I have NO clue why I sat next to it every day. I just wanted to grab that stupid clown fish and make him swim somewhere else. I'm mean, COME ON, live a little.

Congrats to you husband (did he have Dr. B----, too - LOVE him) and Jordan! Leslie is graduating from UNH this weekend. She wanted to party-hop, so her celebration is next month and nowhere near as big! Bless you for organizing that!

Ed - I'm VERY glad to hear I wasn't the only emotional rollercoaster. I feel the same for my medical team; I couldn't be more grateful for them. I can't wait to return (healthy) and see them again.

Sabrina