It sounds to me like the reunion accomplished its lofty goal, which was to inspire everyone and form a bond stronger then the one already present. I wasn't even there and feel like I got something from it all! Someone explain that one.
Ed, yes, the pictures were of my girls.........it just looks like a small crowd, lol. I have 7 girls and would you believe that my sister has 4?? My husband also has a son and a daughter from a first marriage. His first wife became one of my best friends after we met so the houses just kind of mingled over the years. Lets just say that we are rarely lonely and if we do find ourselves alone we are bored within minutes and start calling the kids.......not sure what I will do when the four we have left at home move out.........guess that's why we are blessed with grandchildren. God has certainly guided me well with my children, they are all a blessing.
Has anyone thought about maybe having the reunions every six or nine months instead of yearly spreads? Just a thought.
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.