Yes...it was absolutely wonderful to see and meet everyone!!! I had a great time and though Don was hesitant about going at first, once he met all of you he had a GREAT time! Don says we are starting to save all our pennies so that we can be there next year...no matter where it takes place.

Bob- you did a GREAT job at getting all the 'technical' things worked out...great location and good food. Danny- you are a true inspiration and I will forever be greatful to you for coming up with the idea to get together. Gary- I will be going to shutterbug and looking at all the photos...these are definitely getting framed and will be placed with all my other "family" photos...you are all my true family and I love you!

For anyone who wasn't able to attend, we missed you...please plan on being there next year, I think the more the merrier!

Lorie

Lorie/wife of Don, DX:8-7-03, Tonsil cancer left side stage III, IMRT x 35, 6 chemo (Cisplatin/Taxol), clear CT Scan 12-26-2003. Mets to both lungs & AML 11-6-05, mets to brain Jan 2006, mets to liver & bones April 2006, passed away July 20, 2006.