All,

Yes, indeed it was a great time! I, too, enjoyed seeing all of you and especially the rather large group of Minnie's girls! (That was just the family I believe.) All of you that weren't there were certainly in my thoughts most of the time and I look forward to the opportunity to meet each and every one of you.

I sort of like the Vegas slant though because it gave me an opportunity to get some of the travel money back. We (UptownGirl and I) each had a bit of luck at the end of the night Saturday. I did beat her by $9 if anyone is keeping track laugh and I am pretty sure that I used less to get there but please don't ask her, just in case eek .

Oh yes, Nickie, I am sorry about our 'Boys taking care of your 'Skins last night. I beieve the record now extends to 14 and 1 between them. :p

Sabrina, I was so disappointed you weren't there and I was checking out every high energy female in line at regstration...wondering if they could do the "butt dance". I missed you and hope all is going well with you. Had you been there I wouldn't have been accused of "gawking" at all of the younger females. I tried to explain but didn't get any points back. cool

Thanks to everyone that helped to "Make the Memories"! I love you all.

Ed

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021