Hello All,

My family and I had a great time in Vegas, The highlight was meeting all the members who attended. I thought all of you were great people
before I met you. Meeting all of you exceeded my expections. I am as pumped up about this website and it's members as I have ever been. Thank you all for making me and my family feel so loved.

Bob,
You did a fantastic job of handling all the arrangements. I look forward to helping out more next year when I'm past this re-occurance.

Gary,
I think I am about 1/8 of an inch taller than you?

Ed & Susan, (Uptown * Uptown Girl)

I love you both like family. Thank you again for the smoked salmon. It was a gesture that touched me deeply. You both deserve nothing but the best.

Minnie, As soon as I can figure out how to post those pictures I will. It will be soon. I also have some from the get together that I will be posting or sending via email.

Judy, You looked great. Thanks for helping get this done. Anytime you and Don want to see a Packer game give me a months notice and I'll get the tickets. You both would really enjoy seeing a game at Lambeau Field.

I will be emailing everyone who attended and attaching photo's to the emails.

Thanks again, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006