Cat:

Welcome to OCF. This is a great site to learn info and find out right questions to ask doctors.

I am doing Chemo (Cisplatin) and IMRT and started on 10/1 so I am about 12 treatments ahead of your husband. Not sure how I am supposed to feel but doing ok. I have noticed that my energy level has droppeed,food does not taste good and I have some discomfort from Rad. Other than that, doing ok.....have gone jet skiing, been to football games, played golf. I am an optimist by nature but I am not naive and know there will be struggles. I hope I am one of the lucky ones and will have a easy ride but as I tell my wife it does not matter.... you have to do the treatments, fight the battle and win!!! Whatever it takes. Feel free to PM me if I can be of any assistance.

Bill

Bill Van Horn-53 ex-smoker, social drinker, Biopsy 8/24, Diagnosed 8/30/07 BOT T2N2-B MX Stage IV. Started treatments 10/1/07. IMRT 35 x, Cisplatin - 3 cycles - completed treatment 11/16/07. CT Scans on 1/15/08 all clear Selective neck dissection 1/28/08. All nodes clear.