You need to listen to your cancer docs. You have been very fortunate not to experience the adverse side effects most get. If you only have 4 left I (me personally) would not stop. Most people by now can barely swallow, are nauseated, are very weak, have mouth sores, are dehydrated and can barely talk. Your docs want to hit your cancer with everything they can the first time because they and you don't want to face a second time. Even if you stop now or you continue you still have a few weeks of side effects to deal with. Most people experience their worse side effects the 2 weeks post treatment.

Hang in there a few weeks longer.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.