Thank you Cheryl,
I hope to not have a next time, but if I do then I will be getting a consult with some of the local Los Angeles CCC's.

I do still have a feeding tube in for when the time comes I can't eat as much due to the side effects. My main issue is hydration as I have never been one to drink water. I am doing a lot better than before but I know its no where near what is needed. I am trying to add some through the tube here and there as well as drinking gatorade, I have high protein shakes i drink and I add calories and whey protein to those. Some days I walk a lot and some I just don't feel it as much. Its getting a little easier to walk normal as my leg is healing more from the fibula flap and skin graft.
Thank you again for your replies. I am determined to fight this, I have goals in life still and I have two young daughters who need their father around for long time. I know a good portion of the fight is mental and I even though I have some down days, the majority of my mindset is positive. This board does help.

Jeff - 41yrs old/previous smoker
SCC buccal mucosa/jaw bone Stage 4
Nov '14 Partial Mandibulectomy with fibula flap, neck dissection
Jan '15 Rads x35 Cisplatin x2
Apr '15 PET/CT concerning area Follow up MRI no mass.
July '15 PET/CT 11mm nodule in right lower lobe the lung.
Oct '15 PET/CT right lung nodule 3cm mass also new left lung nodules
Nov '15 erbitux
Mar '16 CT tumors are growing again, waiting on next step
June'16 hospice had 3 Opdivo infusions trying to regain health