Hi Jeff. You have indeed had a run of bad luck. I've never heard of nodes being lost before. I suppose the treatment would have been the same though with the lack of a clear margin on part of the bone.
It seems to me to be a good sign that you're eating okay.

I can sympathize with the slow healing of the skin donor site. It seems to be one step forward and two back with that one. But one day it will a piece of baby pink skin.

Rads and chemo are challenging but you will be well looked after, will get into a routine and wonder where the weeks have gone. When you are actually IN that tunnel you just put your head down and keep going. Staff in those centres are well trained to look after the needs of RT patients. You can develop such a good relationship with them that it blunts the sharp edges of the treatment and side effects.

Best wishes

1996, ovarian cancer surgery + cisplatin and taxol.
September, 2007, SCC of left lateral tongue. Excision.
October, 2009 recurrence in scar tissue, T1NOMO. Free flap surgery from left wrist - neck dissection. 63 year old New Zealander. No chemo, no RT.
February, 2014. New primary in left buccal mucosa. Marginal mandibulectomy, neck dissection, right arm free forearm flap. T1N0M0 but third occurrence and some areas of concern: RT started 8 April and finished 19 May.