It rare for me to rant in here...but here it comes...

What are the qualifications for the IDIOTS who write articles on celebrities, particularly when they attempt to take on medical research?

Today's People magazine (read ONLY because of a long checkout and anticipated ignorance) states that "Only their close friends know why they split" followed immediately by comments of the "friend" who claims that their split, in part, was because CZJ was mortified about MD's HPV16 coming out.

A couple things:
-ARE people this stupid? This includes the article's author at the front of the line.
-Is it believable that the Douglas' haven't known for a long time what HPV16 is? And that (for these exact reasons which I TOTALLY understand and respect) he didn't talk about it when he first was diagnosed?

Ok, done. I feel awful for them, having tracked his progress since my Dad got diagnosed.

Caco
CG to Dad. Biopsy 5/11 non-op, SCC stage IV poorly dif at base of tongue with nodes, quit smoking in '85, ChemoRad began 8/2/11 ended 9/22/11 with NED. Distant mets 11/11, clinical trials. War raging on!