I love homemade chicken noodle soup but the canned stuff I can't do. I had that a lot at first and now just can't do that. The cheesecake has a kind of bitter or bad taste to me too. I do get the children's mac n cheese a lot though or a grilled cheese. When I go to the Mexican restaurants with my family I get the grilled cheese. They all give me a hard time but it goes the best for me. I like beef stew and a lot of soups really. I will try the applesauce again with the sugar. I can tolerate it but it isn't my favaorite.
Do you do the swallowing exercises or have you gone for swallowing therapy? I have been in the past and trying it again. I'm not seeing much now and they said it was somehting that you have to do the rest of your life everyday. I'm still on the fence about it though.
I know you said you had your teeth out do you have implants or dentures? Sounds like you have really been thru the mill. I appreciate your input and admire your courage and everyone else's as well.

65f dx 7/95 scc poorly differentiated r post pharngeal Laser surg
7/96 reocur l post wall 8wks IMRT 5d/wk
freq check all clear ca
97 approx dx atypical mycobacteria lungs picc line many antibiotics still pos cultures
cough
dysphagia
dry mouth
many dental issues
osteoporosis many fxs
Poor appetite